Status

Be happy, my dear!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Kiss me



Kiss me out of the bearded barley
Nightly, beside the green, green grass
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.

Chorus

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

Kiss me down by the broken tree house
Swing me upon its hanging tire
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map

Chorus (repeat)

(Sixpence none the richer)

8 Comment:

penguin said...

Tui đang nghe b�i n�y th� thấy blog của b�, hay ko? Tự nhi�n h�m qua nghĩ lại c�i b�i n�y l�i ra nghe, thấy hay hay :D

kidlonton said...

He, tr�ng hợp nhỉ, h�m qua t�i cũng cao hứng đi search b�i n�y tr�n mạng về nghe! :XXXXXXXX

AntiGod said...

ok kiss U :X

mercury said...

em cũng th�ch b�i l�y nắm ^^

kidlonton said...

Th�ch c��ng kh�ng cho nghe, l�u l�u, Giang m���p ^^

Vang dep trai said...

Toi ko o trong Your Friend nhung qua mot nguoi ban toi biet blog cua ban va cung hay xem. Chi cho toi cach post nhac len blog voi. Cam on nhieu nhieu....

kidlonton said...

Vang ơi, bạn v�o đ�y đọc hướng dẫn nh�, trong phần comment ấy
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-lBL4wjwhc6eFjRUkR1abaOgP1dqc?p=1546#comments

TheQuan said...

http://www.vietlove.com/camtu/848517072/ttt4ever/NhacNuocNgoai/KissMe-SixpenceNoneTheRicher.wma

So Kiss Me,